The term "Museum Quality Print" refers to the required standards a printer must meet in order to create high quality prints:
• Advanced education level with regards to archivability / longevity.
• Competence in Fine Art Inkjet printing workflow.
• Fully Implementation of the color management workflow.
• Standardized light color marching conditions.
• Soft-proofing possibilities.
• Knowledge of the non-destructive image processing.
• Proper usage of stated Fine Art Inkjet printers.
• Usage of archival Fine Art print medias.